Every year I like to take my personal brand and spruce it up a bit, and that’s what I have done. What better way to kick off the year than with a facelift. If you are reading this through your RSS reader please drop by the site and have a look around. I am very pleased with the new site and I hope all of you enjoy it as well.
The VelvetAnt blog had it’s one year birthday January 16th. Even though I am late giving the blog a present I hope this spruce up makes my belated blog birthday a little sweeter. Here’s to a new year for the VelvetAnt blog and many new articles to come!
Here are some of my favorite articles from the past year:
- Helvetica Love, my tribute to Helvetica
- Establishing a positive relationship with your printer, a must know for all print designers
- Stay motivated while freelancing, 7 tips to keep freelancers going
- Influential female designers, a round-up of 19 awesome female designers
- Ghosts of design work past, 18 designers share some of their first designs with the public
- 45 logos that utilize negative space effectively
- 13 examples of new retro and vintage packaging